Another great hidden feature of iCloud! You can now share a to-do list with other iCloud members. Perfect for business projects, party/holiday planning, family events and general task sharing.
You’re list of reminders can will show on each person’s iPad, iPhone and Mac. You can also check your list from any computer my going to iCloud.com
To share a list of reminders, You must either open the Reminders App from either a Mac or by going to iCloud.com using a web browser. Then follow these steps:
- Rather than sharing ALL your reminders, Create a new list by first pressing ‘Edit’ and then ‘Create New List’. Type a name for your list.
- Hover over the list name on the left hand side of the screen. Look for the sharing icon and click it. It looks like a radar. (See below)
- You will be prompted to enter the email address of everyone you wish to invite. Enter their email address they use with iCloud.
- After each person accepts, they will have permission to add, modify and delete reminders for the list. Happy sharing!
- You can add and remove people from your list by return back to your list at any time and pressing the sharing icon again.