Over the last 12 months or so, the amount of enquires I get asking about smart devices around the home has escalated. Sure lots of us have purchased affordable Amazon Echos and Google Home but they haven’t been quite as simple to set up as you’d expect…. and then there’s the additional option of controlling everything from your lights, thromstat or even a pet food despensor.
Personally i’ve invested in 2 Amazon echos in my home and use it to play the radio, help with the cooking and turn on and off the lights. It’s been very useful. However I also have a Google Home in the office which is just as good!
I’ve enjoyed playing around and setting up multiple Amazone Echo (Alexa) devices, as well as Google Home and Apple Home Pod. If you want to get more out of your smart speaker or want support making your home ‘smart’ give us a call. I can help in all these ways…
- Install Google Home, Amazon Echo or Apple HomePod
- Configure your smart speaker with Spotify, Apple Music, Calendars and todo lists
- Convert existing lights to be voice controlled (Perfect for bedside lights and reading lights)
- Set up Philips Hue lighting bulbs and hubs
- Set up Samsung TV to be voice enabled with Samsung smarthub
- Set up other smart home apliances such as door bells, thermostats and more
If you want help with your smart home and live in Southampton, Winchester, New Forest and around the south of Hamshire, get in touch today.
Call 02380 970709