Based in Southampton, UK, we call out within 30 miles, covering The New Forest, Totton, Lymington, Lyndhurst, Milford-on-Sea, New Milton, Portsmouth, Gosport and Winchester.
We will arrange a convenient time to meet you and your apple device in your own environment. You don’t have to make a trip to see us.
Our support team have been assisting Mac users on the south coast for over 5 years. Our extensive experience allows us to diagnose and troubleshoot your issues quickly and efficiently getting you back up and running as quickly as possible.
We offer help in the following areas :
- Setup of wireless networks no matter how large or small.
- Setup of Apple’s Airport devices & Time Capsules (Apples wireless back up system).
- Troubleshooting non starting Macs.
- Troubleshooting slow lazy Macs.
- Transferring data from your old PC or Mac to your new Mac.
We offer support to our business customers in the following areas :
- Implementation of effective back up systems.
- Server installations and set-ups.
- Network configuration and optimisations.
- Data migration from PC to Mac.
- Office moves and network setup.
How much does it cost to get an engineer onsite?
We don’t charge a call out fee if you are in our service areas. Our hourly rate is £40.00 inc VAT and we round down to the nearest 15 minute block. So if we leave you at 3.37pm, we only bill you until 3.30pm. Most companies will round up to the nearest hour!