Looking to speed up your web browsing with some nifty shortcuts? Well you’re in luck. Just remember these top 5 keyboard shortcuts, all used with the Cmd key in the following 5 ways…
- Cmd + R – Reload the current page.
- Cmd + . – (Full stop) Stop loading the current page.
- Cmd + L – Set the keyboard focus to the address/search box.
- Cmd + T – Open a new tab.
- Cmd + W – Close the current tab.
You can also use these shortcuts on iPad too if you use a wireless bluetooth keyboard. (iOS 7 or later)